Having been to the Hi Gardenia Park, we thought we would try a Hi hotel in Majorca. We booked the Mimosa but ended up being moved here. It's the same story, people paying 3* prices and moaning they want 5*. This was an all inc week for relaxation in the last week of the season, and we got what we wanted. Food was ok and similar to the gardenia. What was missing was gravy and the tomato sauce for the pasta. Not a bad choice overall. Veal was the best and even steak & kidney pie 1 night. Drinks were the usual, white & red wine on tap with meals, nice. Beer & spirits from the bar till midnight. Rooms a bit noisy and beds were firm, cleaned every day and all the staff were friendly and helpfull. Entertainment was cheesy fun, overall good value all inclusive hotel with a nice sun terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca