This was my first time abroad.And i did read previous reviews and was worried as this was a family hoilday .And was a lot about stags groups ect.
This wasnt really a problem for us on te last day there was a few groups show up but they didnt bother us.
was me my partner our 9 year old daughter and 4 year old son . my partners mum dad and grandad
when we got to the hotel .we were greated freindly .give our wrist bands and room key cards.
the key cards were a pain.
I had just got my food from the dinner hall sat down.then got told i would need to go up and get a top.so went up to the room and the card wouldnt work.went to reception where they scanned the card and said it would work went back up stairs .still didnt work back down.and got told to go back up and wait outside my door for the maintance man.he got there 5-10 mins later was in the room.also be warned you have to put your key card in the wall for electric to go on.so you cant leave anything on charge when your out ect.
there is a safe but its a extra 25 euros a week.which we did not have.and none of our items were touched.and cleaners where in every day.
i did get sunstroke so was in my room for one full day which wasnt a lot of fun.but put the sign on the door and wasnt disturbed
As i said this was my first time abroad and even though there was a good selection of food.but after the 3-4 day it wasnt for me so i eat out at least one meal at day .few places that service english food.not that the foods overly bad .but im sure its just as i wasnt used to it .deserts and ice creams snacks through the day
The drinks were the same for me after the 3-4 day san miguel cheapest vodka.and few other drinks.started geting a bit to much.not that i drunk that much.so went to the shop (spar) dont go to the first spar you see as theres one a bit more down the road and its cheaper and got a few drinks there to take back .you can buy smir off baileys ect but think its 1.50-2 a shot.no discount for being all inclusive.crisp are about a euro .internet is 1 euros for 12min
you can pay to have one device connected to wireless but its not cheap.
beach is 5 mins walk
bar staff and entertainment very freindly and helpfull pools nice.
they did have pistol shooting and crazy golf.i did ask about this but could find the right person so didnt get to do any of this unfortuantly
overal a nice hoilday .watch out for the taxis if they ring them at the desk you get charged extra.best walking down the front and finding one.
I will go back to this hotel.but would rather go half board but there isnt this option that i can see
also mother in law paid 80 euros for a fridge .which was handy
i would say its more for familys and older people.which was good for me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca