We stayed at the Hi Palma Nova hotel all inclusive 19th - 26th May 2012.
There was a good crowd and varied age groups in the hotel who all mixed well and appeared to enjoy themselves which is what a holiday is all about !!
Our room was modern and well furnished. The standard of cleanliness in our room and throughout the hotel was very good and credit must be given to the staff for maintaining such high standards even when the hotel was very busy.
The entertainment team were very good, doing their best to engage with all guests and keep everyone entertained from morning to night. The evening entertainment was good ranging from the entertainment team doing a nightly 'Name that tune' style quiz and their own song/dance performances. Various performers included a very good Michael Jackson alternative musical style tribute and also a very different girl group the Sundaes not to be missed !!
The food provided was lovely with a good variety to suit all tastes.
I agree with the comments regarding the sunbeds, simply not enough for the number of guests in the hotel and they are reserved (towels on them !) from very early, however this was the only negative feedback that I would give.
The hotel is located close to the beach, bars, restaurants and shops if you leave via the gate at the far end of the pool.
In summary this is a good value hotel in a great location and I would not hesitate in returning to or recommending to potential customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca