We originally chose this hotel as it was a 'Hi Hotel'. Me and my wife went for a weeks break in Alcudia in Oct 2010 and had a great time in another 'Hi' hotel.We wanted somewhere different but searched and found the Palma Nova Hotel.We travelled in Oct 2011 and wasn't dissapointed.
The Hotel itself is fine.Tidy,spacious and ideally located.It has a large cabaret room, but viewing the stage is a little obstructed by pillars etc.It has a good poolside bar and fairly large pool with plenty of sunbeds (not sure how you'll fair in summer)
Don't listen to bad reviews on here 'slating' the food.It is tremendous.Loads of choice,with snacks throughout the day.Drinks choice are good too,San Miguel on draught,descent wine (red & white) spirits okay and no queues (October don't forget.)
Entertainment is brilliant,fantastic throughout the day. Starts at 11.00 with a Quiz and continued throughout the day with 'killer pool', table tennis tournaments,crazy golf comps,darts,hoopla and loads more.Champagne and certificates for winners.Three lovely reps who are helpful, friendly and very funny.It seems to be the same type of people who put them selves up for the games, but good on em! YOURE ON YOUR HOLS, ENJOY ! you get to know everyone and have a great time and meet new friends (we did)
As i've mentioned the location is superb.20 mins from airport to hotel and the hotel its self is just 5 mins walk to the main strip/shops.The best way to find it is to leave by the gate at the far side of the pool and turn left.Turn right past the crazy golf course(outstanding but expensive,with waterfalls ets) and you'll find yourself on the main road with the beach opposite.
Turn right for Magaluf, a nice walk, keeping the beaches on your left or through the shops it takes about 45 mins but a lovely stroll.Loads of shops and bars and great nightlife.Palma Nova is a lot more family orientated than Magaluf.
Brill time and would not hesitate in returning.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Palmanova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Fastbooking and HotelsClick so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.