Myself and my husband spent a week at the hotel Palmanova between the 11th and 18th October. We were checked in very quickly and efficiently by a very friendly young lady on reception. We were very impressed with the room, spotlessly clean and was kept that way for the duration of our holiday. The hotel is is a perfect location, quiet at night and just a minute stroll to the beach,bars and shops. The beach opposite the hotel is one of the best I have seen.
The hotel restaurant is well run, the staff work very hard to ensure you never have to queue for a table. Could not fault the food, everything fresh and piping hot. Anyone who complains must be mad! Breakfast lunch and dinner was excellent and their chef is a credit to the hotel.
The bar service was just as good, never had to queue for a drink and the friendly bar staff worked extremely hard from morning until night. In fact I can't find any negatives to say about this hotel and we are definately going back next year.
We left the hotel very early in the morning and the restaurant was opened before breakfast time to ensure we could have a coffee and some toast before leaving. I thought that was a nice touch.
A good hotel for families and couples wanting a relaxing holiday with a nice clean swimming pool, also a childrens pool.
The entertainment team worked hard day and night with something for adults and children every day.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a safe and relaxing week in Palm Nova.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca