“After reading te reviews what people put...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel TRH Torrenova

Save Saved
You added Hotel TRH Torrenova to your Saves list
Hotel TRH Torrenova
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C/ Torrenova 25 - 27, 07181 Palmanova, Calvia, Majorca, Spain   |
Ranked #36 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
doncaster
“After reading te reviews what people put...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010 via mobile

After reading te reviews what people put on here me and my partner where a bit weary about having booked this hotel. However we stayed in this hotel from the 16th till the 23rd of september 2010 and had no problems at all the saftey deposit boxes are 27 euros for a week which was not bad at all on arrival to the hotel we where offered the option of this and jumped on it.
The rooms in the hotel where very spacious, clean and fantastic view of the sea was a big plus for us.
Pool was very large and there is always a life guard watching the children all the time and playing with them.
We cant really comment on the food as we went self catering and ate out every night.
Staff are friendly at the hotel there are the odd few that seem a bit misarable all time but they were still very helpful.
A tip for all the people that are bothered about the thieving comments do what me and my partner did take all money and room key, saftey deposit key with you anything that is of value to you and put what ever else you have in deposit box, we didnt get anything stolen. Only thing that got pinched was the door sign for room saying do not disturb on by a bunch of girls haha
Overall a good hotel and good holiday go with an opwn opinion about the hotel its not that bad.

Oh and dont book it with easy jet we got stranded in majorca thanks to them! :-(

600 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Polish first
uk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

Me and 5 other girls have just got back from a short break staying at this hotel and found the staff brilliant more than helpful. Rooms were ok and the view from the ballcony were breath taking. Would defo stay here again even though the hill we had to climb up to the hotel was a struggle after a good drink.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
co.durham
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

Stayed here for 10 days in sept 10' and would not book to stay here again. My holiday itself was fab but it was spoilt by sleepless nights, thefts, no air conditioning and cock roaches. The room we stayed in was at the bottom of the complex, dungeons, as we put it. We were surrounded by a large group of lads who enjoyed there holiday or it sounded like they did at 5:30 in the morning when they were just getting in, trying to get into our room.
There was also a theft while we were there, a young couple who had only been booked in for an hour and hadn't rented a safety deposit box when they checked in had all their money and cards stolen from their room when they went out for a walk.( Makes me think that it is the staff that are stealing from their guests as each deposit box is logged to a room and that room didn't have one also we moved rooms on our 7th day after reception
had lost one of our room vouchers and that day I was unwell so stayed in the room while my partner went out. I was woken up by a knock on the door, when I answered it there were 2 maintenance guys standing and they said,' sorry it didn't matter'. I was a bit confused as we hadn't reported anything then I thought about the theft and there was no deposit box linked with this room as ours would have been linked to our old room number. Were they going to try and rob us? Made me feel very uneasy.
On a good note the pool was nice, plenty of sun loungers, spacious and a glorious view.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
united kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

This hotel is a brilliant hotel, please do not be put off by the other reviews i read them before i went on holiday and i really didn't want to go but me and my 3 other friends all had a fantastic time! we were all slightly scared after reading the reviews especially being a group of 21 year old girls however we were all really pleased with the hotel!

we arrived at 1am and the receptionist was very helpfull he told us not to leave any valuables in the rooms which we didn't and we opted for the safety deposit box by reception 28 euro's for a week worth it!

The hotel isn't really for children however there were quite a few famillies there.

The pool is really big and there were loads of sun loungers we always managed to get 4 loungers next to each other. It was also great having music playing by the pool

The receptionists were all really helpfull and polite

The cleaners came in every day apart from wednesday and changed our towels more than the once a week stated on the reception board. They were all friendly and the rooms were always clean

The rooms don't have all the cutlery which didn't bother us as you get what you pay for.
It didn't have a kettle in the room you have to hire them from reception probably because either the maids or people have been stealing them which is a shame however there was a pan to boil water in and there are plenty of places not far to go and eat/drink

there is a big hill however we didn't find it a problem you get used (especially after a night out you don't even notice it) to it but definatly not for people who have trouble walking

I would recomend this hotel as i would come back again! you get what you pay for a cheap room near brilliant nightlife but it was clean and had a fantastic view of the sea!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Worst hotel i have ever been to. I had my mobile phone and money stolen from my room the day after one of our party fell from his ground floor balcony!

My friend fell whilst climbing from the pool area to his room (across a gap of 1.5m) the drop is to the floor below and around 4m high. He landed on his back and was knocked unconcious. he had a 2 inch cut to the back of his head. He spent the rest of our holiday in Intensive Care and is still in hospital there. Get well soon Simon!

Do not go to this hotel
Unsafe in both senses of the word
Big J

Angus Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

We love this hotel my family & myself have stayed at this hotel 14 times in 12 years never had any problems. The staff are all lovley & are very friendly they can't do enough for you. My husband & me went our selfs this time our room was ready & waiting for us all clean with clean towls ect. The maids came in every day except a tuesday & sunday as it's their day off we find the maids to be always friendly & we have conversations witrh them the reception staff are all lovley they are always there if you need to ask a question they will do their best to answer for you. With going so many times we have become good friends with all the hotel staff we will DEFINETLY be going back again & would reccomend it to friends & family. Lots of lovley resturants all within 5 min walk i reccomend Everest they do the best half roast chicken on the island & it is cheap they have a huge range of food & drinks.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Coventry, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

Went there for my hen weekend. Was not informed on booking it was a 'twentys' accommodation or would not have booked. Got no sleep all weekend due to hotel being very noisy, security could not control other guests. Rooms were dirty & falling apart. Door looked liked it had been kicked in, as cracked around the edge. Balcony was dirty & overlooked a roof which was covered in dirty towels, rubbish, bottles, etc.
Other guests used lift as a toilet, bowel movements were found on stairs (human variety) hotel staff were informed & was still there 12 hours later.
On the upside, company I had was great & it is a great location.
Unfortunately if you are not 16-22yrs old with no respect for other peoples property, this hotel is not for you.
I am not a snob & have stayed in cheap accommodation before & have been very happy, but personally I wouldn't leave my dog in here.

• Stayed September 2010

Been to Hotel TRH Torrenova? Share your experiences!