“Excellent Original Thai Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 104 restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Wine Bar
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Excellent Original Thai Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have become regulars at My Thai, we love the food and atmosphere. Both food and drinks are good value for money. We love the fact that even the house wine is a good wine, and that you can choose housewine superior to get a even better wine, but still to a great price. We are sooo tired of beeing served house wine at other restaurants that is just not drinkable.

Best of luck to My Thai and the staff!
See you soon!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
west yorkshire
“Service lets it down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

A new restaurant in Palma Nova. We decided to give it a go for a change of cuisine. The food was enjoyable, not fantastic and the place is nicely decorated but the service lets it down. On our visit we were given the wrong starters to begin with and questioned as to if we were sure what we had ordered were brought the correct ones. After they were cleared away another set of starters were brought to us which we had to send back. Main courses were nicely presented but not outstanding. Will give it another go on my next visit to Majorca as could just be teething problems for a new restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Changed for better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We used to go here a few years a go and it was a great bar but always quiet and we were surprised by the improvements and the new business and after trying their food we can say that it was a change for better.

Visited October 2012
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Tasty Food no Ding Ding !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Tried it so many times now that it's about time they changed the menu, come on, you got lots of locals here, look at the long term clientele as well !

Visited December 2012
Leeds
“The best place to open in Palma Nova for a long time!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Went to this restaurant twice in September and I have to say it was one of the best thai meals I have ever had (and i have had a fair few). When trying a new restaurant for the first time you are always wondering if it is going to meet your standards.

Safe to say on tasting the food those worries soon went away. The food was totally AMAZING and good value 60 euros for two course and bottle of wine and water.

If you are in Palma Nova its a MUST to visit this place, I promise you wont be disappointing. With going to Palma Nova four/five times a year I am pleased to hear it will be opening over the winter also.
See you again soon