My husband & I stayed at the Palma Nova Palace for a week from 7th -14th September.Overall we had a very enjoyable stay and had our request honoured to be on a high floor, we were on the 8th floor (833) in the main building and in this part of the hotel the lift does go up to the 8th floor.The view was amazing we could see the sea & mountains .We really enjoyed the food and found it to be of a good standard.This hotel is infact a 3 star rating now in the Airtours book but still shows 4 stars on the outside of thr hotel.It is a very good 3 star although it would be better if the' All Inclusive' snacks were served at the pool bar area.I found having to queue to get out onto the pool area of a morning as the doors were locked until 9am(although the sign said 10!!) really silly and have never come across it before.We quite like to have an early breakfast and be out by the pool at 8.30 am especially in the height of the season (July/August) when the sun gets very hot by mid-day, because of the people tended to go to breakfast later therefore causing the queue to form.
I had read some reviews just before we went about the robberies and therefore hired a safe as soon as we got there then on our 4th morning I was waiting for my husband when I overheard a lady discussing the fact that she had been robbed even though everything was in the safe ,therefore promptly emptied my safe and for the rest of the holiday carried our money & passports around with us ,we hide other items in a locked suitcase, this REALLY
spoilt our holiday as there wasn't much we could do about the robberies unlike bad food, eat out.I did speak to the Thomas cook rep , who told me the police were looking into the robberies & speaking to the staff I said it must be an inside job as the room & safe are not broken into but accessed using a master key, he didn't deny this & just said it was being looked into but this has been going on for over month now!!!This problem is really going to damage this hotel as I couldn't recommend to anyone purely because of this on going issue.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Palace Hotel
- Palma Nova Palace
- Palmanova Palace Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova Palace
- Palma Nova Palace Majorca
- Palma Nova Palace Hotel
- Hi! Palmanova Palace Hotel Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ADULTS ONLY (+18)A place to enjoy yourself with your partner or friends in surroundings with great nearby leisure facilities.Located 250 metres from the beach of Palmanova, a few minutes away from the main water parks, leisure areas and golf courses. 185 magnificent rooms with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, hair dryer, mini fridge, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, daily and evening entertainment programme with magnificent shows. Conference room (maximum 35 pax). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Fastbooking and Venere so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.