we have been to the palma nova palace for the last 3 years but i doubt we shall go again we are a party of 12 couples whom meet up every year.. The hotel ran out of food by eight pm so if you did'nt get to the dining room very early you had nothing to eat ..... rooms were clean enough ,staff lovely and i shall miss going there but the hotel was overtaken by Bulgarians and they liked to eat a lot, thus leaving the rest of us on small rations..rooms had things taken from them , safes aswell
so make sure you keep a record of what is in your safe and keep it updated as you go along.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Palace Hotel
- Palma Nova Palace
- Palmanova Palace Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova Palace
- Palma Nova Palace Majorca
- Palma Nova Palace Hotel
- Hi! Palmanova Palace Hotel Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ADULTS ONLY (+18)A place to enjoy yourself with your partner or friends in surroundings with great nearby leisure facilities.Located 250 metres from the beach of Palmanova, a few minutes away from the main water parks, leisure areas and golf courses. 185 magnificent rooms with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, hair dryer, mini fridge, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, daily and evening entertainment programme with magnificent shows. Conference room (maximum 35 pax). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity and Fastbooking so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.