We have been to this hotel once before and enjoyed the adult only hotel.
Yes, we are just over 50, so any younger people reading this should be aware that it is not the place for them.
As said in previous reviews, rooms are basic 3* but exactly how long do you expect to spend in your room? Dining room is very pleasant and the restaurant staff work very hard. Food is pretty much to British taste and, yes, I am more adventurous than most British people but as the food was well cooked, I was pleasantly happy with each meal. It would be very nice to have a lot more Spanish food but it is pretty obvious from the clientele of the hotel that this would not go down well.
The bar is well staffed and you do not have to wait long to get a drink, which is quite unusual for an all inclusive hotel.
Tanya and Ben worked very hard at the entertainment and even I joined in occasionally, husband (Alex) joined in quite a bit. I agree with some of the comments that could do with a bit more evening entertainment.
What actually makes this such a good place for a holiday is the people that are holidaying there and Tanya and Ben. We had a brilliant time and have never chatted to so many people on holiday before (big thanks to Helen and Ray from Newcastle who helped to make our holiday so enjoyable and allowed us to be honorary members of the Toon Army for the week). Many, many of the people staying are repeat guests, so the Hotel staff must be doing something right to get these people back again.
To sum up, if you want an enjoyable, peaceful holiday with people generally over 50 and no kids, and you just want to chill out and do nothing, this is for you if you are not expecting anything too luxurious.
We will definitely be back.
PS our room was on 1st floor directly above the bar and we had no problems with noise at night. Evening entertainment winds down from 11.30 onwards and most noise from outside tables subsides before 1am. I don't expect to go to bed on holiday much before that and find it quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Palace Hotel
- Palma Nova Palace
- Palmanova Palace Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova Palace
- Palma Nova Palace Majorca
- Palma Nova Palace Hotel
- Hi! Palmanova Palace Hotel Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ADULTS ONLY (+18)A place to enjoy yourself with your partner or friends in surroundings with great nearby leisure facilities.Located 250 metres from the beach of Palmanova, a few minutes away from the main water parks, leisure areas and golf courses. 185 magnificent rooms with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, hair dryer, mini fridge, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, daily and evening entertainment programme with magnificent shows. Conference room (maximum 35 pax). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fastbooking, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.