Was at this hotel last September and really enjoyed it. We booked it because it was supposed to be only children 16 years or over. There were a handful of young children there but were told that this year 2013 there would be no small children allowed at all. I love children but just wanted a restful holiday which was child free. We booked for 2 weeks. Every day this one Tour Operator, Natalie Tours arrived with more CHILDREN! Ages ranged from babies to 12 year olds. This hotel caters for mostly older guests and some elderly people could barely walk. As they tried to carry their hot coffee and dinners to the tables the children were chasing each other up and down the dining room. It was disgraceful. Parents would not even chastise them. Certainly not British! We complained to Jet 2 rep and she was so apologetic and said that the hotel was supposed to have a no children policy but that this one tour operator Natalie Tours from Eastern Europe were still bringing children in to the hotel. She told us to complain to Jet 2. So thats what we are going to do. Was really angry with this policy as I would never have booked this hotel if it was full of kids. Just wanted and needed a peaceful holiday! This is false advertising. On the whole food was better than last year but glad we didnt go all inclusive. The hotel is in a prime location for the beach etc but could still do with a make over. Wont be back again unless they stick to their policy which was advertised as "no children" allowed!!
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Palma Nova Hotel
- Bahia Palma Nova Hotel Palma Nova
- Bahia Hotel Palma Nova
- Fergus Bahia Palma Nova Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Palma and Santa Ponsa, this hotel is located beachfront in the beautiful south coast of Mallorca. Come and enjoy the Mediterranean sun in the hotel's outdoor pool. Enjoy the sun with a refreshing drink at the bar. In the evening, enjoy a family meal in the à la carte restaurant.Nearby you will find a wide range of entertainment for the whole family, with several water parks and sports facilities in the area. You will find a wide range of nightclubs. Alternatively, you can take the bus that stops outside the hotel to go to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Fergus Bahia Palma Nova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.