Location, location, location. Small hotel, directly opposite beach. Decent sized rooms, with aircon, balcony, fridge. Rooms are clean and perfect for family holiday.
Hotel itself does have some dated parts but dining room and bar are very pleasant, service in both is extremely friendly. Reception was a bit hit and miss ditto food quality however we really enjoyed our stay. There was a mix up with our booking so we couldn't stay first night - we were rewarded with half board which was fine. Eat lovely lunches out of the hotel and had a small meal in evening. Pool is very quiet - great for a late afternoon dip. I would return here - it isn't luxurious but a decent little hotel
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Palma Nova Hotel Palma Nova
- Bahia Palma Nova Hotel
- Bahia Hotel Palma Nova
- Fergus Bahia Palma Nova Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Palma and Santa Ponsa, this hotel is located beachfront in the beautiful south coast of Mallorca. Come and enjoy the Mediterranean sun in the hotel's outdoor pool. Enjoy the sun with a refreshing drink at the bar. In the evening, enjoy a family meal in the à la carte restaurant.Nearby you will find a wide range of entertainment for the whole family, with several water parks and sports facilities in the area. You will find a wide range of nightclubs. Alternatively, you can take the bus that stops outside the hotel to go to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Fergus Bahia Palma Nova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.