I loved these apartments, the grounds were lovely, a huge pool, and lots of places for sunbathing. The apartments were kept clean, and they had all the basics you need. It seemed quiet on a night. It is a good place for families, activities for children and a part of the pool sectioned off for them. The location was excellent. Just down the road there are plenty of bars and restaurants. 10 mins to the right Magalluf, 5 to the left Palma Nova, and 5 straight up Torrenova. Loads of shops, cheap places to eat etc. I'd say the only thing that let this place down was the entertainment, because there was none! Luckily when we were there Euro 06 was on so there was something to watch in the bar on the last night, England vs Germany, probably not the best place to be at that time seeing as there was a mix of us! Every night there were the same few kids songs for half an hour at half 8, went home singing the damn things! But apart from that I loved it there and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca