Just returned from the Rosa Del Mar. Reception very modern with helpful staff. The room was great. Exactly as the website said and looked. Lovely comfy beds and a fantastic shower that attacks you from 8 directions. All very modern with everything you would expect. We were self catering so the room contained a microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and two electric rings. All cutlery, utensils and home ware all nice and modern. Nice flat screen TV on the wall with BBC, Ch4, ITV & Cbeebies. You need to put down a 10 euro deposit for the remote and a 12 euro charge for the safe key. Balcony door was a tough job to slide but nothing to spoil any part of the stay.
We only ate breakfast in the hotel once as there is a bakery nearby and a few supermarkets (large corner shops) however it was the usual all inc looking buffet breakfast. We ate dinner twice as once again it's the buffet style all inc that is just adequate and nothing great.
Plenty of restaurants close by all around the same price and all but one being very nice. The nearest Resturant just opposite called Sopranos needs to have a visit from the 'family'.
Johnny and Rueben are a very enthusiast animation team, even in the last week of the season. The kids were entertained by them most days as was I.
The entertainment was the only downside. Out of the 7 nights we stayed, only 2 nights had outside acts. One night the act did not turn up! The other nights were filled with Bingo and a quiz. Still we made the most of it and Johnny and Rueben certainly did there best to keep the kids amused.
Bar staff a bit grumpy but they work hard and could have done with an extra pair of hands.
Overall, nothing to put you off, great pool and a lovely atmosphere. Along side the main pool is a stunning deck with leather sun bathing mattresses. Looks like something from a 5 star resort.
Will definitely return to this well located pleasant hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca