Stayed here for a week mid September, & being home I'm very sad.
Arrived to early for check in but on arrival the reception man was very helpful and let us use the changing/shower room to get the pool clothes on, which was nice of him !
Got in to our room later that day to a very clean & spacious room :) loved the beds and pillows they were great. The only things I would say is that I don't think the floors were cleaned everyday still felt dirty on feet, also take your own washing up liquid ! Hahaha the cups sat there the whole week after asking a few times for washing up liquid. Men if your woman are like me yous get ready FIRST! There is only one mirror in the room and its in the bathroom so that was annoying if the two of us were getting ready at the same time:( but we dealt with it.
Food was nice some nights it was mainly fish which is fine but would of liked more chicken dishes as that's all I eat but that's just to my preference. THE SOUP IS A MUST !!!!!!! Had soup every night we even went in for it if we were eating out for dinner. The man at the reception bit in the food hall called us the soup couple.
Leads me on to the staff they are very friendly and would do anything to help you, me and my boyfriend got very close to johnny & rueben which was nice had some good banter each day by the pool with them :) miss them a lot ! Ended up out with them too what a night.
Of course the boys asked us to take part in the day and night entertainment which was a laugh. Night time more for the kids I would say to keep them amused.
Nightlife in Palma nova not alot happening so ended up out maga every night which was a experience !!! First time and I loved it <3
Would defiantly return to this hotel, if the small things I mentioned above got resolved it would be the best ever.
May be joining you for the season next year rosa del mar:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca