We went on holiday from the 6th July-16th, so we had the newly furbished hotel!
Firstly, don't be put off when you see the outside of the hotel, the inside is gorgeous, fresh and modern. The lobby is very spacious and cool, with easy access to wifi (unfortunately you cannot access this in your room only the lobby, but this is the case with many hotels so it's nothing bad really).
I went to this hotel with my boyfriend and it was our first holiday abroad (I am 19 and he turned 24 while we were away). We stayed in a junior suite and honestly, it was lovely. Really modern furnishings, everything very clean and fresh, and lots of wardrobe space! The balcony was extremely spacious which was nice because it meant I could sunbathe on the balcony.
THE WARNING: there is a glass panel meaning you can see into the bathroom! The shower and the toilet and everything!! We managed to deal with this but it is not something you would expect and there was no pictures indicating that this existed. While we managed to deal with it, we spoke to a few of our friends (other couples) and they said it would ruin their holiday so I think it is important that people are made aware of it. Of course you can just turn up the music, sit on the balcony and ignore it but I am aware that for some people this would make them very uncomfortable.
We also went full board and the food is very nice, lots of options and always tasty. There was only one night where we went in and walked straight back out again to buy food because it was all fish (but that's obviously personal preference).
The hotel is very close to magaluf nightlife, but once in the actual resort you get no noise disturbance from it at all. Very close to the beach and shops and bars and restaurants.
Overall, I would say that this is a great hotel for al ages - families, couples etc. There was loads of kids activities going on all day every day and some night time entertainment but as a young couple we tended to go outside of the hotel.
About the general area: there is a gorgeous restaurant called Tabu if you walk all the way down the line of shops - they serve the nicest chicken paella!!
I would definitely recommend the hotel to people - just really wanted to make people aware of the bathroom window!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca