We arrived at the Rosa Del Mar on 17th May 2013 for a 7 night stay and our first impressions were very good. The hotel is clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. We were self catering so didnt have any experience with the food, but the set up looked lovely. The room was nice and modern with a dinning area and a lovely walk in shower. There are two pool areas, one within the hotel grounds and a new childrens pool area out front which is beautiful with kids water slides in an octopuss and turtle theme. There is also an indoor heated pool and a lovely spa. The spa was 10Euros to enter and it had its own sauna. We had our 3yr old son with us and he really enjoyed his time here, he made friends with the Entertainment team ( LaLa, John & Dennie) They do a wonderful job to keep the kids happy. The hotel its self is in a great possition, close to the Beach and also close to Magaluf. But also far enough away from Magaluf so as not to be disturbed if you like it quiet. All in all a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca