We arrived around lunch time by taxi from palma (35 euros each way.)The reception was very clean and bright,receptionist polite.Room was ready even though we were early.
excellent room overlooking the pool (231) It wasnt noisey as I had expected.it looked as if it had had a major renovation.very pleased.We stayed room and breakfast and had no compliants what so ever.Breakfast was very good with a varied selection.Free wifi in reception which stretched to the pool area.Maybe short on sunbeds but we had no problem.
We found eating out was a little expensive for the quality but ok.5 minutes from lovely clean beach,10 mins from centre of Magaluf.All in all very good,would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca