We stayed at this hotel over the Christmas period.
We found the staff courteous and very helpful.
The rooms were cleaned regularly to a good standard.
The buffet restaurant served very good food, checked on a regular basis, I especially loved the cooked breakfasts.
There is a large pool and sun chair area which we only used once due to the time of year.
There is a gym and indoor pool also.
It is situated up a hill on a side road, this may sound daunting but I had to push a wheelchair around and found it not too bad ss most of the other roads are on flat ground.
The beach is about 5mins walk away.
There is a good selection of shops and cafes nearby.
All in all we enjoyed our stay at this hotel at the time of year we went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca