Upon arrival the hotel looked extremely dated and was very quiet. We checked in and the man behind the desk demanded a 180 euro deposit straight away which we were not informed about what so ever before this point. When we got into our room which was on the ground floor, we discovered the patio door would not lock so we informed the reception who sent down their security guard who pretended to fix the door and pretended he could not open it and it was locked. I then tried it myself and realised it was still unlocked and he then pushed the sofa against the door and said that noone would be able to get in now. I explained as we were on the ground floor and anyone could just jump over and asked if we could have another room he said no and said to wait until the morning when the maintenence men would look at it. which i did not find satisfactory. i then asked if we could use the safe for free of charge just overnight until the door was fixed and they declined saying the people in charge of the safe were not there until the morning.
the maids came in daily to 'clean' the room. most nights we would go out and have a few drinks in the apartment before hand. we would leave our half/full bottles in the room expecting to drink them the next night. well after a day at the pool we returned to find all our alcohol and food gone! these were not empty they were full! we found the maids trolleys full of all our stuff and informed reception who did not care.
on the last day we were there we checked out a while before our flights and requested to use the complimentary shower room (which was just a shower in a tiny room) and obviously needed towels but the reception would not allow us to and said they were only for guests.
we were there in first weeks of september and expected it to be quite lively and busy. the pool area was dead every day, the entertainment was embarrassing and the cafe rarely opened.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel
- Rosa Del Mar
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.