Lovely hotel - definitely worth paying extra for a suite as they are so spacious. Didnt actually eat there apart from breakfast as there are so many lovely beachfront restaurants and the amazing Blue Bar with views to die for. As it was our anniversary the management arranged for sparkling wine in our room and a lovely note from the management. The hotel is superbly situated, 50 seconds from the beach which was important as there was no way we were going to get up at 6am to reserve a sun bed, so we happily paid 13 euros to get away from the sardine arrangement at the hotel. I really think if you leave towels on a sun bed but dont return after 3 hours you should have your towels removed. Entertainment was superb - every night was brilliant. Perfect mini break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Cala Blanca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 15 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool surrounded by gardens and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Cala Blanca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Melia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sol Beach House Cala Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Cala Blanca Palmanova, Majorca