Me and my husband stayed here in April and loved it. The beach is right on your doorstep and is a lovely sandy beach with plenty of space. Right outside the hotel is plenty of restraunts and shops and plenty to do. The hotel was lovely and the staff were friendly and even saved us a meal for when we got there as the restraunt was shut as we had a late flight in.Food was really nice and plenty to choose from. Would recommend this hotel to anyone (although i dont think they take kids) and really want to return again soon. Perfect for a relaxing break !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Cala Blanca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 15 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool surrounded by gardens and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Cala Blanca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Melia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sol Beach House Cala Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Cala Blanca Palmanova, Majorca