“Authentic Spanish cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Liverpool
“Authentic Spanish cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

'Menu Del Dai'
Water,3/4 bottle of wine,Bread, Olives, Ali-Oli, Choice of 4 starters, Choice of 4 Mains, Choice of desserts all for less than 10 Euros!!!!!!!! My Wife, myself and 3 month old daughter went here 3 out of the seven days and once at night but i am in no doubt I would have gone everyday. The Food is very traditional and we had a variety of quality dishes including 'Mallorcan Fish' , Paella, Suckling Pig, even the mixed salad was divine.The Head waiter and all his staff were fantastic and made us feel very welcome by far the best place we ate on holiday.

Visited October 2012

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure and a treat to return.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have been going to Son Caliu for many years now and it is our favourite restaurant. The owner and staff are always wonderful and we couldn't be looked after better. Beautifully clean, white table cloths always changed (many restaurants do not do this) and the food is always fresh and of a very good quality. While we are in Mallorca, we like to go 4 or 5 times, at least. Their menu del dia is excellent and brilliant value. Nothing is too much for them. We love it and strongly recommend Son Caliu. Our family, now grown up, always return to Son Caliu when they are holidaying on the island and love it just as much as we do.

Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“the best restaurant palma nova”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

me and my wife have find this restaurant on last day of visit palma nova but compare to other restaurant (you can not compare).
excellent food, atmosphere, value, service with smille (well done carry on). And lady with long blond hair such a nice smilling face.again well done.
for my next holiday I`m going to palma nova and I will visit this restaurant every day.
also our child 2,5 year old was enterteined.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best real Spanish restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is great all round and the best we found in the area.
I have a couple of tried and tested rules for choosing a good place to eat: only places without photos of the food outside, places with local people eating there and places which don't have exactly the same menu as everywhere else. This was the only restaurant we found between Palma nova and magaluf that met all three!
Two course Menu del dia for 10 Euro, inc wine and water is great value for lunch. For something special the suckling pig was amazing but be warned, It's enough for two.

Gateshead
“Amazing Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had Menu Del Dia at Meson and it was amazing food & Value.
I had Mixed Salad & My Wife had Lentil soup ( Amazing )
I had Pork Escalopes with Mushroom Sauce & my wife had Chicken Skewers both
with Lush Home Made Chips.
Our 3 Children had their Spag Bol & Loved It.
Fab Staff & Location.
If you are anywhere near pop on & have a Cocktail in the Chill out Cafe next door afterwards to finish in Style!!