We got the hotel pretty cheap and read a few of the horror stories on the site and we were a bit apprehensive. The rooms were just two beds bathroom and a kitchen, really basic. The view from the balcony is unbelievable, the hotel faces right out onto the beach. The cleaners arrived everyday and changed bed clothes and towels. We didnt have any issues with the staff and found them quite fair. I can't comment on the pool area as we didn't go because the hotel is so close to the beach. It's a quiet hotel but it isnt far from the strip which is anything but quiet. If you're looking for luxury this isn't for you but if you want somewhere cheap to leave your bag and get some sleep this is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The complex of 3 keys apartments HSM Torrenova Playa has a privileged sea front position, only steps away from the beautiful beach of Magalluf (150 m). It is situated on a hill, with breathtaking sea view from all apartments and studios. For its amazing price - quality relation it is very popular among young people who want to spend their holidays and enjoy the attractions Magalluf has to offer for an economic price. The complex opens from May to October. LOCATION: The hotel HSM Torrenova Playa is situated in Magalluf, one of the most popular and well known resorts of Majorca. The beautiful sandy beach boasts of blue flag thanks to its high quality year after year and is only 150 m away and it offers the possibility to practice water sports. Nearby there are countless bars, restaurants and shops, which turn Magalluf into one of the most vibrant and attractive resorts on the island. Attractions such as: water park "Western Park", karting or famous "Pirates" show, just steps away from the hotel, complement the wide resort's offer. There are also various golf courses close by: Golf Poniente (2 km away), Real Golf Bendinat or Golf Santa Ponsa, therefore the hotel is an ideal place to stay for golf lovers. In the area there are many possibilities to practice other sports, even on professional level: Magalluf offers the following facilities: athletics tracks (certified, class A), grass football pitch, rugby pitch, tennis and paddle tennis courts, etc. Palma de Mallorca is situated 13 km away, the airport 20 km. There is a public bus service to the capital, the bus stop is just 300 m away. For its features the hotel is not recommended for persons with walking difficulties. ROOMS: The hotel offers studios and apartments, all with spectacular sea view. All rooms (both studios and apartments) with bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and spacious terrace. Roomy apartments consist of a bedroom and a living room with equipped kitchen. Studios offer a living room combined with a kitchen, equally equipped as apartments, but without a separate bedroom. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers bar service at the pool during the day, with basic meals, snacks and all kind of drinks. FACILITIES: Swimming pool for adults, another one for children, terrace with sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Supermarket open 24 h a day. CHILDREN: Swimming pool for children. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car. We accept the following credit cards: Master Card, Visa. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your HSM Torrenova Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Torrenova Playa Magalluf
- Hsm Torrenova Playa Hotel Magalluf
- HSM Torrenova Playa Magaluf, Majorca