Had a great stay in late october. Outdoor pool was good size and cleaned regularly, and the indoor pool looked inviting but we didnt try it as the weather was so hot! Rooms were a bit tired and in need of a lick of paint but probably to be expected as it was end of season. Magaluf wasnt for us but if we came back we would stay here again, although I would think the teenagers take over in high season! Had breakfast one day which was quite good. Would definitely recommend in low season for an excellent value stay.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Hotel
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Hotel Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on a hill with spectacular views on the sea, and in the centre of leisure of Palmanova and Magalluf, a couple of metres from the beach. The new Vistasol offers you the comfort of its facilities with all the services and completely equipped apartments. In Vistasol you will be able to enjoy long holidays with your family, practice your favourite sports with adventures all year long, spend very amusing holidays during the hot summer season – all this in an innovative place with a proper style.Our cosmopolitan and open-minded character makes VistaSol an ideal place with the best and most adequate service, where each can find everything to satisfy their needs and tastes all year around. Vistasol is open 365 days working for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.