Me & my 2 Friends stayed here for 4 Nights self catering.
Were in our early 40s.
This hotel is the PERFECT location for the Magaluf Strip. And I mean PERFECT.
Your Hotel Room Card also gives you access to the back of Hotel & then you are in the Heart of the Magaluf Strip. PERFECT. Never go out the front of the hotel as soo not worth it. So always use the back steps behind the pool.
Plus right next to a KFC. Great for munching on back at the Hotel at 4/5 in the Morning.!!
Sept/October is a Fantastic time for 30/40/50 year old's .And a lot more quieter.
Such an assortment of ages.
From 18 year old's to 80 year old's. ( that's no lie.). Saw one 80+ year old man in chaplins bar. Fair Play. Obviously lots of Hen & Stag do's also.
Hotel is very Basic. But clean enough. Do pay a bit extra to get the pool sea view, Well worth it for people watching & having drinks on balcony before you go out. As rooms at the front look boring over looking a car park.
We were on the 6th floor. So no one to wake us up in the morning, As no one on the floor above.
Hotel has a very convenient shop that sales alcohol nibbles ice and other necessary's.
Room has fridge & little freezer. Kettle, Toaster, Hob, glasses, cups, plates, cutlery & Microwave
You have room service everyday.
Take your own music (important for getting ready)
As T.V has rubbish channels.
Air conditioning unit was Fantastic.
Safety deposit box is 28 Euros for the 4 nights we were there. But you get 5 euros back at the end of your stay.
You will notice there are a lot of ants around & i mean a lot. !!. But hotel room was free of them,
BCM's was very good. Foam party is a must.!! ( Remember to take a towel )!! we paid 20 euros each & all alcohol is free when you get in. ( alcohol very watered down but we expected that ).
Men be prepared for lots of Black prostitutes as they are everywhere late at night.
You will not be disappointed with this hotel. Just Remember its not 5 star luxury but it serves a massive purpose by being in the heart of the strip. So no taxis or no walking miles home.
Hotel has a bar & serves snacks.
If you wont nice meals out just walk down to the beach ( 1 Min walk from Hotel )
Lots & lots of lovely restaurants doing offers. The Boat Yard makes home made food & is such a lovely setting watching the world go by.
Also go on an organised bar crawl. Very funny games & a fantastic way to meet new people.
My personal best bar was Stereos, Very classy & had a feel of home to it.
Book it & Enjoy every moment. ; )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Apartamentos VistaSol enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Sea Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Blue Sea Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca