We booked this Hotel for a few days in April. Firstly we wondered how far up the hill this Hotel was as it was very steep but the bus dropped us right at the front door.On arrival late at night the Receptionists were very helpful and friendly and we were soon in our spacious room. We had a separate bedroom and kitchen/dining area with all the necessary dishes, pots, pans etc.All the areas were clean and tidy and the room temperature was very comfortable.We were bed and breakfast and as it was late we decided to go out to look for food. Eastenders at the bottom of the hill served really good food, especially the fish suppers.However in the morning we found the breakfast really let the Hotel down as there were a few steel serving trays with hot food,( not the usual hot type server that is in most Spanish Hotels).Perhaps this was due to the fact that it was an Aparthotel. There were some salads and cereals and the usual tea and coffee. The bar prices were quiet reasonable and there appeared to be a quite a large number of 'stags' here. I wouldn't say this put us off as we didn't hear much noise from them.
There were back steps which lead directly on to the Magaluf Strip but these are closed at night.
In general the Hotel is clean, the staff are very pleasant and the area is Central. I would use the Hotel again but only on a self catering basis but we usually stay all inclusive.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Hotel
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Hotel Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on a hill with spectacular views on the sea, and in the centre of leisure of Palmanova and Magalluf, a couple of metres from the beach. The new Vistasol offers you the comfort of its facilities with all the services and completely equipped apartments. In Vistasol you will be able to enjoy long holidays with your family, practice your favourite sports with adventures all year long, spend very amusing holidays during the hot summer season – all this in an innovative place with a proper style.Our cosmopolitan and open-minded character makes VistaSol an ideal place with the best and most adequate service, where each can find everything to satisfy their needs and tastes all year around. Vistasol is open 365 days working for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.