We had a fantastic 5 day break here, got back last night. Apartment on 5th floor was great, had all we needed and more. Hotel's supermarket was great for large bottles of water, as not sure we would like to carry those up the hill! The hotel was not full but had a happy atmosphere, the reception staff were very helpful. Pool area was great with plenty of comfortable sun loungers. Bar service was quick and attentive. We stayed self catering so I cannot comment on food. The spa looked nice and the prices were reasonable, but I didn't have any treatments so can't comment further. We would deifinately come again and would recommend the hotel and its facilites, the only downside (which is out of the control of the hotel Vistasol and their management) is the level of nosie from surrounding bars and hotels, who don;t seem to have ant considersation for other holiday makers. The location is great to get around Palma Nova and Magalluf with all of its restaurants and shops. We had some nice meals, special shout out to My Thai & Taste of India in Palma Nova. Good drinks at titanic bar and Ribinson Crusoes. Maria's Kitchn serves the bigges brandies and delicious coffee for 2.75 euros! Keep up the good work Vistasol and hope to see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Apartamentos VistaSol enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Sea Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Blue Sea Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca