Second time in Magaluf.Went last year in July but this time was in May.Hotel was pretty big and lots of groups and met some girls so had a brilliant time.Was all incisive and the food was alright and there was lots of it. bar closed a bit early but we always went out to town anyway then so it didn't matter.Room was big and 3 of us shared together. Pool was a good to hang around during day and music was good.Might go again later in year if I can afford it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca