Basically we were a group of girls of four 16 - 17 years old. Went in July and stayed for a week, what can i say really, its magaluf, its full of teenagers and party animals and if you want cheap and basic, THIS is cheap and basic, it done us for a week i couldnt stay any longer but it was fine for the week. It was VERY small and getting ready for a night out became a nightmare towards the end!
Full of lads! No-one is over the age of 25. Not a place for children at all, the little restaurant just down by the side of the hotel, was ok we ate there most mornings, the hotel location is fantastic right near everything and be warned the hotel across from this one, we found loads of lads running around naked! Lol There were hardly any girls there, infact i think we only saw 2 others! So its not great, its very small, pool is tiny but if you just want a place to sleep, cheap accomodation and good nightlife then this is the place because i didnt experience any dirtyness. Have fun! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol y Vera Apartments has an excellent location, only 200 meters away from the fabulous beach of Magalluf and very close to all its interesting places.Only a few meters away you will find pubs in fashion such as BCM and Mallorca Rocks.Located also in a shopping centre with pubs and restaurants, supermarkets, gyms, pharmacies...It is a perfect option to spend an unforgettable holidays in Majorca, close to the sea, suitable for young people and at very cheap prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sol y Vera Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Vera Magalluf
- Sol y Vera Hotel Magalluf
- Sol y Vera Apartments Magaluf, Majorca