After reading reviews on this hotel, we prepared ourselves for the worst! However we found that most of the reviews on here were just rubbish or from ppl who clearly dont like to party!! Details below:
Basic, but clean, spacious and equipped with everything you need! Great Air con. Towels and toilet rooms given on daily basis! And probably the most comfortable bed and pillows i have ever had in a hotel!
Ann on reception was amazing! Always helpful! On arrival, balcony door wouldnt lock, aircon in one bedroom needed to be fixed. When mentioned to Ann, they were fixed immeadiately by DIY guy steve.. I mean craig ;)
We asked if we could have a mirror as there was only one in the bathroom and one was brought up and screwed into the wall!! Was great to recieve such great service!!
Clean, decent size, and you could buy recycled lilos for 2 euros! bargain!! Lots of sunbeds and even a baby pool which was nice to dip you feet into!
Bar / Restaurant / supermarket
Tom Browns bar is onsite! Great staff and service! We religiously had brekkie daily and even a few other snacks/meals! Great food and excellent value! Lots of imported alcohol at great prices! Supermarket also on site selling literally anything you could possibly need!! Including lots of cheap alcohol!
Fantastic location! Next to BCM and BCM Square and 1 minute away from bars, restaurants and the strip! If your looking for a lively holiday, the location is ideal! The street BCM is in full of restaurants where we had some great meals, the portions were so huge and they were priced reasonably!!
We went to BCM when Tiny Tempah was there and it was an amazing night! For 30 euros you can have unlimited drinks all night and we even went to the water party afterwards!! Visited quite a few places on the strip which were all great! The week we went - 6th - 13th September there were loads of closing down parties. Im not sure if this had anything influence on the prices, but there were 7 of us and every where we went we ad BOGOF on drinks at about 6 euros, with a free shot and two jugs of cocktails!!
All in all a fantastic hotel and and a fantastic holiday! Definately recommend this hotel if you are looking for somewhere cheap and basic as a base for you to have a great time!
Thanks for everything Ann! Your a star!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Were still going strong. Magalluf´s nº1 hot spot for young people stag & hen parties or just a few days of fun.We are situated next to BCM club, and overlooking BCM square. Only 1 minute walk to the famous “strip” full of bars and clubs.Magalluf’s beatiful golden beach with plenty to see and do is just opposite. Enjoy the view from your terrace with a cold beer and watch the buzzing world of Magalluf on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca