I never ever review any hotels but i feel that i have 2 because of all the bad aful reviews.
When you book a budget hotel you get what you pay for!!!
For what we paid we had an amazing time we booked up last August for 3 girls and our room was like a mini apartment was massive!!
Maybe the snak and bar are not open but how often are you actually in your hotel when on holiday.
The hotel has now been taken over by Majorca rocks which is just round the corner so you can go on all there excursions and use there pool area.
If i ever went back to Magaluf defo defo would book Magamar again xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our brand new Mallorca Rocks Apartments are a short walk away from the main hotel complex, offering a more chilled alternative to staying in the main Hotel.Each apartment can sleep either up to 4 or 6 people, feature a basic kitchenette for self catering and have a private bathroom with a bath, shower and WC. Check-in takes place over at the main Mallorca Rocks Hotel (Check in 12pm - Check out 11am) where safety deposit boxes and air conditioning can be organised for your Hostal room at an additional charge.Included in the price of your stay is a Mallorca Rocks wristband that permits you full daytime and evening access to all of the main Hotel’s public areas, pools and facilities and also includes the full entertainment programme ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Fiesta Hotels - Mallorca Rocks Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Hotels - Fresh Apartamentos Magamar Hotel Magalluf
- Fresh Apartamentos Magamar Magalluf
- Fiesta Magamar
- Fresh Apartamentos Magamar Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Hotels - Mallorca Rocks Apartments Magaluf, Majorca