Went to this hotel 14th july 2012 with a group of girls
was a amazing holiday pool was big rooms where pretty standard but thats what you get for the price.
Was full of teenager probably one family in the whole resort, but what do you expect that time of year in magaluf?
Can complain at all grea tmusic played around hotel had security for extra bit of safety if needed.
Dont get me wrong on the first day we arrived at night and didnt get a wink of sleep as all the lot from the night before were coming in and were very loud but after that it didnt bother us because we was coming in at the same time.
If your looking for a good hotel to spend a great time go here over maga rocks we had people coming from there(as it was opposite) saying it was far to packed and our pool was much better ect.
If your looking for a family holiday i deffo wouldnt come here at this time of year. but if your looking for a good hotel with your mates come here its not to far form the strip but far enough to not here the music.
Enjoy your holiday dont listen to all petty reviews you get what you pay for well to be honest i think you get better than you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the south of Majorca and only 300 metres from Magalluf beach, the Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara offer the perfect place for an enjoyable vacation, as the area features a wide variety of leisure options and activities. Comfortable, fully equipped apartments, pool and much, much more for an unforgettable stay on the island of Majorca. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Fresh Aparthotel Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara Magaluf, Majorca