“DONT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Magaluf
Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara
Blanca No 7, 07182 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca, Spain   |
Ranked #15 of 31 hotels in Magaluf
Lancaster, England, United Kingdom
“DONT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I'm 18 and me and my four girl friends stayed here for 10 days in July 2012 and loved it! First of all it is NOT for families!! If you're young and looking for somewhere fun then this is perfect, its full of teens/twenties wanting to have a good time; so if you're a family moaning about the loudness- you're in magaluf for god sakes what do you expect? It was very clean and the maid came at least 3 times a week to change sheets and towels, but we were always in when she came so we cant say that things wouldnt get stolen. I hid my passport and money and took travellers cheques to be on the safe side; the hotel reception changed them to euros for me which is good, and I got more for my money by changing pounds over there, so I advise that! The hotel in general and my room was clean, staff are friendly and its really cheap! For a group of girls we wanted to feel safe as well as just having a bed to crash in, and I felt so safe being there as they have a security guard on at all times to check you actually are staying in the hotel (you get given a wristband). Its literally on the strip and 2 minutes away from the beach which is great! They had a good poolside cafe to get all your hangover food for really cheap, and a cheap bar downstairs too. If you're looking for somewhere nice and affordable then i would recommend staying here! The room doesnt have air con but youve got a fan in there, kitchens got everything you need and if something doesnt work, reception are happy to fix it for you (for free of course). There is loud banging at night but thats because people are drunk and finding their way to their rooms-its not a 5* hotel dont complain. Met some great people there too, especially around the pool. TIP: if you want to get sunloungers reserve them quickly otherwise they all go. I'll deffo be going back next year, hope this helps!

Room Tip: Try not to be on the higher floors, as people tend to throw things off their balcony's the highe...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

430 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We booked due to it being advertised as a family hotel. We were up al night every night. Myself partner and 2 year old son. Pool was full of drunken young people my child was knocked over a few times. Staff were ignorant. Our view from the balcony was over the rubbish bins but we put up with that because we were told it was on the quiet side. They then put groups of young people at either side of us that shouted across balconies to eachother got drunk and played music full blast all night. I am not against young people having fun but this is advertised specifically for family's. There is no airconditioning we were sleeping under wet towels to cool off. My son could easily open the door to get out of the room we had to barricade it with furniture at night so we didn't loose him. All I can say is never again.

• Stayed July 2012
Compton, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Okay i'm a 21 year old man which means i can be pretty open minded when it comes to magaluf. Our rooms were basic but there was no air con and the fans did absolutely nothing. Our next door neighbours liked to throw things off the balcony and the maids liked to go through our suitcase and take 100 euros. Two nights before we left we returned back to the hotel to find the door had been kicked in and my mate had 300 euro stolen from his suitcase. then they told us they couldnt fix the door until the next morning which meant we had to stay in a room all night with a door which would just push open with enough force, then the duty manager came to see us and all he had to say was "unfortunatly sometimes this happens" then spoke with his collegues in spanish for a while. DONT STAY HERE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Stop all the moaning we paid hardly nothing to stay here and was great, clean great pool,great people magaluf Is the best go x sun was out all day at pool enjoy food by pool is good and beers even better cheap to

• Stayed September 2012
Waterford, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I just arrived back from a week in Magalluf.When I booked my accomadation I scanned the internet for the best place 2 stay in Maga.So The Manorca Rocks popped up.Showing both the hotel & apartments.Its said that the apartments were a cheaper version of the hotel,So we booked the apartments under the impressing they were the same as the popular hotel.Even the pics we found on several websites were unreal & it looked really nice. BUT when we got there,It was a basic apartment with the basics in it,I was sickened.Talk about false advertsing. It also said on the web that it was for over 18 onlys. This is LIES. We had about 4/5 familiys with kids on our floor. Theres a 30euro deposit required on arrival that was not stated any where on the internet. The staff were rude. Our room was cleaned twice during our stay but our friends had 2 ask for there apartment to be cleaned on day 4.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Hi there i stayed at the fiesta sahara hotel for two weeks in august!
It was amazing apart from nearly getting kicked out of the hotel a few days after i arrived due to being placed next to familys ( even though all the reviews we read were for young people and not for family accomodation.) Our reps were very informative and explained it wasn't actually a 18-30 hotel even though they would like to change it to this and they couldnt help who we were placed next to. We were told by the reps when we came home at night (even if it was 11:30pm), we were told to go to sleep due to families being close to us. Music & lights on balconys were to be turned off by 11pm otherwise we were warned we would be kicked out of the hotel with no other place to stay. Whilst out one night with our reps, our friend took an alergic reaction to nuts, even though the reps and restaurant staff were very hands on and very helpful, whe her extremely concerned mother phoned our hotel the receptionists were very rude and consistantly hung up the phone on her while her child was lying in hospital claiming they didn't know a thing,.... yet they phoned the ambulance?! Other than this it was a great experience, the pool was clean, large and not crowded. The hotel was an ideal location and not far from the beach (about 4-5minutes walk) It had all the main food outlets just outside our door and very welcoming bars. Our reps were always there when we needed them and always understood our Queries. Overall it was an amazing experience however large groups of friends should maybe look deeper into their accomodation.

Room Tip: We were faced onto the bushes were people were living. Ask for a pool view room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Warrington, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

just got back today from the fiesta sahara after reading some of the reviews before i visited i wasnt sure i was going to enjoy myself.had a totally FANTASTIC week here with my 3 kids age 8,14,20.the room was basic but clean,we had no problems with anything being stolen in fact i had left my jewellery etc on the table,we loved the pool and there were plenty of sun loungers,we upgraded to all inclusive drinks which saved me loads as we went into the entertainment bar every night.we had a right laugh in the bar at night and the girls that did the entertainment were lovely in fact my daughter became a little helper for ruby and sarah.the only down side was that our room was over the lift entrance so though we had a great view of the pool we got woke up by those that had been clubbing with their shouting and banging on the doors at stupid hours.i would defo come back in fact i may go back next year for a girlie hols for my daughters 21st.tom browns did great food at good prices too .wish we were still there

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara? Share your experiences!