I'm 18 and me and my four girl friends stayed here for 10 days in July 2012 and loved it! First of all it is NOT for families!! If you're young and looking for somewhere fun then this is perfect, its full of teens/twenties wanting to have a good time; so if you're a family moaning about the loudness- you're in magaluf for god sakes what do you expect? It was very clean and the maid came at least 3 times a week to change sheets and towels, but we were always in when she came so we cant say that things wouldnt get stolen. I hid my passport and money and took travellers cheques to be on the safe side; the hotel reception changed them to euros for me which is good, and I got more for my money by changing pounds over there, so I advise that! The hotel in general and my room was clean, staff are friendly and its really cheap! For a group of girls we wanted to feel safe as well as just having a bed to crash in, and I felt so safe being there as they have a security guard on at all times to check you actually are staying in the hotel (you get given a wristband). Its literally on the strip and 2 minutes away from the beach which is great! They had a good poolside cafe to get all your hangover food for really cheap, and a cheap bar downstairs too. If you're looking for somewhere nice and affordable then i would recommend staying here! The room doesnt have air con but youve got a fan in there, kitchens got everything you need and if something doesnt work, reception are happy to fix it for you (for free of course). There is loud banging at night but thats because people are drunk and finding their way to their rooms-its not a 5* hotel dont complain. Met some great people there too, especially around the pool. TIP: if you want to get sunloungers reserve them quickly otherwise they all go. I'll deffo be going back next year, hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the south of Majorca and only 300 metres from Magalluf beach, the Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara offer the perfect place for an enjoyable vacation, as the area features a wide variety of leisure options and activities. Comfortable, fully equipped apartments, pool and much, much more for an unforgettable stay on the island of Majorca. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Fresh Aparthotel Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara Magaluf, Majorca