Okay i'm a 21 year old man which means i can be pretty open minded when it comes to magaluf. Our rooms were basic but there was no air con and the fans did absolutely nothing. Our next door neighbours liked to throw things off the balcony and the maids liked to go through our suitcase and take 100 euros. Two nights before we left we returned back to the hotel to find the door had been kicked in and my mate had 300 euro stolen from his suitcase. then they told us they couldnt fix the door until the next morning which meant we had to stay in a room all night with a door which would just push open with enough force, then the duty manager came to see us and all he had to say was "unfortunatly sometimes this happens" then spoke with his collegues in spanish for a while. DONT STAY HERE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the south of Majorca and only 300 metres from Magalluf beach, the Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara offer the perfect place for an enjoyable vacation, as the area features a wide variety of leisure options and activities. Comfortable, fully equipped apartments, pool and much, much more for an unforgettable stay on the island of Majorca. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Fresh Aparthotel Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Aparthotel Sahara Magaluf, Majorca