We went on a girls holiday and was awful we weren't expecting it to be perfect as it's an 18-30s hotel on arriving we had to struggle with our suitcase up the 20-30 steps as there are no ramps the reps didn't bother to help checking in took us 45 minutes as they just kept talking to other staff etc arrived in out room to find out air con is basically non existing we slept on the balcony most nights as the room was like a sauna! There are only 2 plugs in the room one of which is in the bathroom the one in out main area was hanging off the wall and didn't work asked for it to be fixed and never was,our balcony door never shut properly we had blood stains splattered on our walls and curtains the shower was never warm was always freezing cold and not much water came out. The maids had an awful attitude if they came in when you were asleep or getting ready and asked for 10 minutes they would shout at you they never changed our sheets and my die had came off my hair onto the sheets so was covered in pink! It's not advertised as being on a hill yet we found a short cut from the strip to avoid it however when walking up the stairs you had to get up as quick as possible to avoid things getting thrown at you (water filled condoms, toilet rolls, shoes, glass bottles etc) the reps were awful didn't bother with us at all never even said hi just because we missed the welcome meeting so didn't buy their wrist bands for €150 out front door didn't lock properly the food is basic the drinks in the hotel out the vending machines is the cheap stuff but yet takes a layer off your throat however the hotel entertainers sarah and Alan are lovely they came and sat with bus every night to ask how we were and what we had been doing etc we didn't spend much time in the hotel as it was that bad however the resort is very good and would definitely go back choosing a different hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THIS HOTEL IS TO BE REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. ADULTS ONLY (+16) Situated in the hills of Magaluf and Palma Nova, the Hi! Honolulu Hotel*** allows us to offer you a combination of leisure and holiday fun for your stay on Majorca. The Hi! Honolulu Hotel*** is located between Palma Nova and Magaluf, on the south-western coast of Majorca, only 21km from Palma and just a few metres from two beautiful beaches of Magaluf and Palmanova. The hotel offers 219 rooms with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe (extra charge), bath, shower and toilet. The hotel has 1 adults' pool, games room and an exceptional programme of entertainment, including evening shows. There is a wide range of leisure and sports activities in the area nearby the hotel due to its excellent location. Come and enjoy with your partner or friends both the facilities of the hotel and the area of Magaluf and Palmanova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hi! Honolulu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honolulu Hotel Magalluf
- Hotel Honolulu Majorca
- Hotel Honolulu Palma Nova
- Hi! Honolulu Hotel Magaluf, Majorca