We visited this hotel 2 years ago in August. We were a family of 4 with 2 boys and our friends accompanied us who were a family of 3 with one son. This hotel is stunning, such attention to detail. The staff were very friendly but not overbearing, they leave you to yourselves but are there if you need any help. The rooms are so beautiful and the beds are extremely comfortable and the bath and showers are fab. Air conditioning worked very well and not noisy. This was truly a luxurious stay. The breakfast was amazing, very good quality and lots to choose from, coffee was also great. Stunning courtyard to sit and have breakfast. We had a meal at the hotel which was cooked by the mother of the hotel owners. We thoroughly enjoyed it and she also cooked a meal for our children and they were very happy. The spa is wonderful as is the rooftop pool. Well done to the owners they work very hard to make all their guest's stays truly enjoyable and memorable. Our boys are often asking to go back. The village it is situated in is lovely, we hired a car and everything was easily accessible. If you are looking for a relaxing break in a quiet village this is the place to stay. We did debate keeping it a secret but the owners should be congratulated on a beautiful place that needs to be shared.
I had to put we travelled August 2014 (as only drop down option) but it was actually 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cas Comte is a small, luxury adults-only Mallorca hotel and spa where we strive to give guests the relaxed, informal feeling of being in a private house. Housed in a restored country manor house, a sympathetic eye for detail has created a calm and welcoming environment, the ideal base for exploring Mallorca's many attractions Located in the small and tranquil village of Lloseta, between the church and the Ayamans Palace, with the World Heritage Sierra de Tramuntana mountains behind, and the quiet country lanes of the Mallorcan plain in front, our luxury Mallorca hotel is a great jumping-off point for walking, hiking, cycling, gastronomy, wine-tasting and other trips into Mallorca's hidden nooks. With just 14 rooms and suites, Cas Comte personifies the concept of a boutique hotel, where guests come and go at leisure, take breakfast in the courtyard in the warmth of the morning sun, return after a day of activity to a long drink from the honesty bar, a treatment in the spa or a quiet hour with a good book in the cool shade of the inner patio. Alternatively, soak up the sun on our roof terrace, complete with swimming pool, sun loungers and views across the roof tops of Lloseta's old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, HostelBookers, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel And Spa Mallorca
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa Mallorca Lloseta, Spain - Majorca