Just got back from six days at the Blau colonial, first impression was very good, nice lobby, excellent girl at check in, she gave us all the information in perfect English and was very professional.
Hotel is made up of small blocks, we were in block one which was a suite, TV all for German and Spanish guest, not even a English news channel , room was tidy but as im 52 years of age and they say you spend an average of a third of your life asleep, so that makes a total of about 17 years I have been sleeping, I have never in all that time slept on a bed so hard, I have spent more comfortable nights in a police cell.
If I may make a suggestion would the hotel manage like to try spending at least two nights in said beds then I am sure he or she would replace them all asap.
Nice grounds to the hotel, with plenty of greenery, two pools but one was split in to four separate areas to cater for adults and kids, what I did see of the kids club it seemed very very good, excellent Spa area, but beware, the foreign guest like to use it naked, not like most Brits who keep covered up for some unknown reason., plenty of car parking.
Usual buffet style food again geared up for our German friends but was edible, very good staff in the restaurant area kept tables clear.
There was Entertainment every night by the pool area but we only watched it one evening but it very good for a holiday hotel, hotel and grounds were very clean and tidy, now the $64,000 question, would I stay there again, yes I would but only if I knew they had changed the mattresses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonia Sant Jordi Club is located on one of the most beautiful and well-preserved beaches in Mallorca, Es Trenc. Our hotel is built on 8 hectares of land. Colonia Sant Jordi Club offers 192 double rooms and 203 family suites spread out over two to three storey buildings.Numerous patios, tranquil gardens, fountains and beautiful lakes are located throughout the premises of Colonia Sant Jordi. Children will enjoy the large pine forest and special facilities designed especially for them. Discover our wide range of leisure and sports activities for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Club Hotel Colonia De Sant Jordi
- Colonia Sant Jordi Hotel
- Colonia Sant Jordi De
- Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa Colonia De Sant Jordi, Majorca