Stayed here for four nights and although the photo on TA shows a Holiday Inn Express dont expect the same standards as a Holiday Inn !!
The apartments are spacious with large balcony and have everthing you need for self catering should you wish to eat in, however there are plenty of eating places all within walking distance of the apartments and its location at the quite end of PalmaNova means no loud music blasting out!
David in reception was very helpful and would always say hello when passing, pool area looked good although we prefer to go on the beach which is opposite the apartment.
Apartments do need updating and I am sure most people would agree that pink bathroom suites went out in the 60s !! cleaners only came in once to empty bin in our four night stay and no freshh towels during this time also not sure if this is the norm?
- Also Known As:
- Roc Portanova Apartments Hotel
- Roc Portanova Apartments Calvia
- Roc Portanova
- Roc Portanova Apartments Hotel Calvia
- Roc Portanova Apartments Majorca/Calvia, Spain
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Roc Portanova Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.