Great Hotel in a fabulous position with a few minor buts.
Really enjoyed our 6 night stay. Make sure to book a front, sea view superior double room. Fantastic sea and pool views. Choose your most intimate partner to share with as the bathroom facilities are fairly open plan.
Pool area was good with plenty of sunbeds. Claiming a sunbed by planting your towel at some ungodly hour is strictly forbidden.
Food is first class with excellent variety at breakfast and the same standard at lunchtime and evening.
There is a spa which was a bit disappointing. The indoor pool and sauna can only be used if you book massage therapy. The sauna was out of order and the facility was closed on Mondays although the hotel publicity stated it was open 7 days.
Quiet location but close enough to other more lively resorts.
Very expensive hotel car parking at 14.50 Euros per day.
It felt a bit like a money pit as the safe was chargeable and coffee in the bedroom was about £3 a cup
The WIFi was at best, unreliable.
Overall, this was a very enjoyable break but the Hotel needs to smarten up on some of their communication skills.
I will definitely return to enjoy the many excellent things about this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is an avant-garde only for adults only, located in Palma Bay, in the quiet coastal area of Illetas and the city centre, and only 14 km from the airpor and has direct access to a natural cove.Is the perfect choice for couples or business trips. It is also ideal for golf lovers, as the nearest course is just 1.2 km away. The hotel offers a new concept in rooms, the B-Room, which is characterised by its design, comfort and cutting-edge technology. In addition, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi connection in the communal areas as well as in their rooms. The hotel has a stunning terrace with views of the bay. The gardens have panoramic views, offering a unique setting for your stay and celebrations. The hotel offers fantastic facilities: 2 outdoor pools and an open-air Jacuzzi, a Spa with swimming pool and heated saltwater Jacuzzi. Also on offer is a Turkish bath, relaxation area, pressure shower, beauty treatment room and massage room with sea views, as well as a fully-equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Barcelo Illetas Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Albatros Hotel Calvia
- Barcelo Hotel Albatros
- Barcelo Hotel Calvia
- Barcelo Illetas Albatros Majorca/Calvia, Spain