“Club marthasssss!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Martha's Aparthotel

You added Club Martha's Aparthotel to your Saves list
Club Martha's Aparthotel
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Carrer des Parc de la Mar 6 | Cala Egos, 07660 Cala d'Or, Majorca, Spain   |
Ranked #15 of 49 Hotels in Cala d'Or
Manchester
“Club marthasssss!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Aprtment is really nice!!!
Loved the swimming pools soso fun spent practically all day in there!
Cala dor was lovely and everything, nice restruants
It was a well good holiday would go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
clubmarthas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Club Martha's Aparthotel, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Brilliant comments, that is exactly what our complex is all about. Come back soon !!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was my 2nd stay at Club Matha's with my husband and 2 year old - my 1st being 5 years ago as 'girly' break with my Mum, sister and friend. It was just as nice on this occasion as I remembered on my first. Staff are very helpful and friendly, esecially with my little boy who loved it so much we are booked to go back again for my 3rd visit this september. The resort is lovely and clean, with a couple of beautiful calm beachy coves with calm water which is ideal for children. A good choice of restaurants although woukd be nicer to have some serving more traditional Spanish food. Would highly rexommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2012
Many thanks for your description , I think you have hit the nail on the head. Hopefully we will see you again, in the not too distant future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great complex, no matter if you are a couple or family. There is something here for everyone. The swimming pools are lovely and the surrounding areas are kept really clean and there are plenty of sunbeds. They have the best all inclusive deals of any hotel I've been to. The food is great and the entertainment is second to none. They have a different show every night and for those still looking for that bit more there is a nightclub but this is underground and does not affect the sleepy guests at all. Only downside is that you have to pay for rental of kettle and remote for TV. A bit mean but I suppose its to stop them being stolen! The children have there own club THE MOLI CLUB and the staff who run it are excellent. The rooms are spacious and have comfortable beds and a furnished balcony. They are kept very clean and maid service is every day. All in all a really good complex. The surrounding area is also good with lots of restaurants and pubs plus shops etc. The beach and harbour are a 10 minute walk.

Room Tip: ask for room overlooking pool
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Some really nice comments from you, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
uk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We are a well-travelled family and normally give good and fair reviews which I would encourage you to read as I am not prone to being a moaner . I intend to do the same with this review but I can only describe it as a holiday from hell. I really don’t know what has happened since our previous visit in 1998 and we were so disappointed
First the positives—the pizzas from the pizza guy are wonderful. The grounds and the pools are beautiful and spotlessly clean. On the last day we received a free late check-out room but there was an underlying reason for this—please read on.
Having been on a red eye flight we arrived at the resort about 11am. Our family photo was taken as we had paid a considerable amount for all inclusive (please see below for more about the so called AI). We were then offered room 6204. Having been before and seeing where this room was stationed which was next to the outdoor stage I had immediate concerns but we went to look at it anyway. My wife and son went to view the room leaving me with the suitcases and came back and said it had no view and did not appear very clean. We went back to the front desk pointing out we were light sleepers where we offered a room in block 5 which was also in front of the stage and a room 115 was briefly offered in Sa Como next door. We told the manager we did not mind waiting but after a heated discussion between the manager and the cleaner this room was snatched away from us as an alternative (this would have been ideal but not all balconies are south facing). Deciding that we may as well stick with our original room we made our way back to the room only to find the only lift was not working. Not wanting to carry our suitcases up two flights of stairs we went back to reception and were offered room 6103 but still left one flight of stairs for basically the same room one floor below. The rooms and balconies are large in the apartments but there are lots of hidden extras to pay for if you are self-catering. The room was unclean and was not cleaned the week we were there. Towels and loo rolls were the only sign of a visit. The balcony overlooked a private house with dogs which barked all day and echoed into our room. There was no chance of any sleep and we all suffered from severe sleep deprivation and stress. When the dogs shut up the open stage started until 12 at night. As this was at the front of our room no sleep was possible here either. The stage without the dogs would have been ok as we could have had siestas in the afternoon.
The AI food was ridiculous. Breakfast buffet only between 8 and 10, buffet lunch 12 to 2 and buffet dinner between 7 to 10. The only other two options were highly limited Natalies Bar between 4 to 6 and the pizzeria (all credit to the chef) was 7 to 10. You had to constantly clock watch depending on what you wanted to eat and where. This did not make for a relaxing holiday. The drinks were fine with a good selection of top shelf brands available. The other problem was certain members of staff did not like AI customers and made their feelings plain . The blonde lady behind the bar was (and it has been mentioned before) extremely abrupt and rude as was one of Natalies waiters. Two very nice staff we came across were Anna in the bar and Vanessa on the front desk. The food was sloppy or stale in the buffet. It’s a shame a compromise could not be found between the scrambled eggs and the rolls as the former were runny and the latter could have done with a chisel. There was some unusual mixtures such as a cake that looked like a rum baba but was actually a potato ring deep-fried with cream and chocolate sprinkles on it..I kid you not. I only ate on site and started feeling ill on Tuesday. Wednesday I was vomiting all morning and it came back with a vengeance on Friday morning at 1230 am…15 vomits later and unable to keep down water a doctor was called. Luckily his medication meant I could fly home that night. The manager was happy, despite our fractious meeting on Thursday, to allow me to spend my last day in my room.
We tried to see the manager on the Wednesday to express our concerns but he was unavailable to see us. When he saw us on Thursday he was very dismissive of our concerns and despite his regular replies to reviews on this site he told us he doesn’t care about tripadvisor. I would be concerned about my customers concerns but then I am obviously more customer orientated than he is.
You could have a good holiday here but not AI and in the noisy rooms…It’s a big gamble
We did actually write to the hotel prior to our visit asking for a top floor quiet room which was replied to and then ignored. This can be seen on request as it is a HTML file and reviews are not allowed to feature these.
Photos and videos will follow when this review is up

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
clubmarthas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Club Martha's Aparthotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We are extremely concerned with the points that you have mentioned. But we would like to point out that correspondance, or requests are never knowingly ignored or dismissed by our staff. We have a public relations person on sight to be able to deal with problems that our guests may come across , in the hope that things can be sorted out on the spot. We can only apologise and hope that you may reconsider a visit maybe sometime in the future.
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed at Club Martha’s for the second time in mid October 2012 (half board). We booked this through Coop Travel (Jeremy Burrell – personal travel advisor) who was very helpful in researching initial options and then accommodating our tweaking of the original dates we proposed. All these arrangements worked very well. I expect to use his services again.
As last year, we were impressed with the friendly and helpful staff from before the holiday to during it. I rang them a couple of times in advance to ask for 4 apartments together and also to request a cot in one room. Both times they immediately switched into good English.
We did have 4 apartments together – in the block we had asked for at the back of the site – on the top floor – good views out to sea. OK – you can hear the evening entertainment - on the patio area outside the restaurant - a bit but it’s not a problem, always stopped at 11, and was more convenient for the grandchildren.
I won’t duplicate the details in my earlier post (May 2011) but they still stand for the most part - clean place, good and varied food, good pools, good staff.
The bus stop has moved from beside the roundabout to along the main street. There are timetables there and prices. This time we used the bus to travel to Porto Pollenca – about a 3 hour trip – £30 return. An interesting journey via various towns including Alcudia and Caan Picafort. We definitely wouldn’t want to stay in those towns – very built up – high-rise huge hotels, very commercialised streets of shops – awful – much nice in the low-rise, not over-developed area of Cala d’Or and the adjacent towns.
For a family holiday Club Martha’s is excellent value for money, friendly, good facilities, good and spacious apartments, convenient for the local shops and nearby beach, good local buses.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Your comments are very appreciated, and we hope to see you back again with us quite soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We've spent an amazing week at club Martha's in september. The rooms were clean and tidy, we really enjoyed the breakfast each morning and the food in the hotel's bar was reaaaaalllyyy gooood and cheap as well. The staff were very polite and helpful. We would definitely recommend staying there, you will be pleased for sure . We are defo coming back! Thank you Martha's!!!

• Stayed September 2012
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my 2 year old daughter and I was perfectly happy with everything. We got a very good deal so I can't really complain about anything and I felt very safe being there on my own with a child. The resort is very touristy but if you know what you are getting then you won't be disappointed. There is a sweet beach near by and lots of restaurants serving English food. We hired a car so at least we could get out and see a bit of Mallorca. The hotel staff were lovely and very accommodating.My only advice would be to ask for a room away from the stage and the activities as it can be very noisy until quite late at night.

Room Tip: Away from the noise!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
A very nice review from you, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Been to Club Martha's Aparthotel? Share your experiences!