We were originaly booked into the Inturotel Ezmerelda Gardens but were upgraded on arrival and given a free Breakfast and dinner voucher for our troubles. Our room was at the back of the hotel overlooking a peicful garden, which was just what we wanted. The rooms were very clean and tidy, and the maid service came round daily with clean sheets and towels provided every other day. The food in the restraunt was plentiful and we were spoiled for choice. The only critisism I had was it seemed a bit unorganised, and not clear where to get items such has tea coffee milk and butter.
Being in a self catering apparment we only used the restraunt on 2 occassions, eating out in Cala D'or most nights, were there are plenty of good , medium priced restraunts to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca