My kids when we went were 15 and 12, apart from splashing in the pool there was not a lot of entertainment for their age group, ok for ages 3-10.
The entertainment a night after 9.30pm was meant to be for adults but to be honest it was the same people who did the kids day time entertainment and kids were still running around after 9.30pm.
We were self catering, so cannot comment on the buffet style restaurant. Apartment was clean no nasty cockroaches or anything like that. Overall a nice hotel if you have a young family. Cala D'or picturesque resort, can be quite expensive though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the resort of Cala d’Or, this recently renovated holiday complex is set just a few steps away from the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters of Cala Gran.The property has been built in a typical Balearic style, providing an authentic Majorcan experience. Relax in the sunshine on a sun lounger before diving into the large outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a cool drink beside the pool from the outdoor bar. Refreshing drinks are also available in the lounge bar.The property is surrounded by Cala d’Or – one of Majorca’s most popular seaside and water sports resorts. From here, you can easily enjoy all that this beautiful island has to offer. Exploring at your own pace is made easy by the reception’s car and bike rental service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Hotel Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments Cala D'Or, Majorca