“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Families with children
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Me and my family have been eating here for the last 6 years and never disappoints. If we stay in cala d'or for a week we eat here at least twice. Lovely food and great value for money. The owner recognises us every year and always takes a photo of us. Thanks Indiana johns and see you again .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newquay
“Disappointed on the third visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Whilst on holiday in cala dor we visited this restaurant on three occasions...first two were amazing the owner and staff couldn't be more approachable,the food was brilliant,such a wide choice to suit all tastes however on our third visit the steak with my surf and turf was virtually in edible,very tough.on mentioning this the waiter spoke to the owner who up till now ad been very chatty and hospitable,but now she didn't even speak to us but sent the waiter offering us a complimentary drink...I don't think so..we shall never return which is a shame..we had thought this was a well run establishment,it is but we were very disappointed that liana couldn't speak to us after the repartie on our visits.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lbonsing, Owner at Indiana Johns, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I'm so sorry to read this.
Especially because the other visits were up to standard and on the third time not.
I just like to take care of all of you on my own . But it is impossible for me to go to every table my self otherwise I wouldn't need 12 staff to run with me the restaurant .And they all represent Me and the restaurant I stand for. That's why I like to take pictures and if possible have a chat/talk with everybody. But this is not always possible as we have 50 tables and I can't divide myself in 15 parts so when the waiter came that night up to me to tell that the surf and turf were to your opinion to chewy , I told him straight away to offer you a drink of the house to make up for this. Sorry to hear that this was not good enough for you. I still hope that you would consider another visit to our restaurant next time and let me make up to you.
Regards,
Lianne the owner.
London, United Kingdom
“Something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We found this restaurant on our 2nd night, we are both fussy eaters with completely different tastes, the menu was fantastic and had a variety of dishes, steak, chicken, fish, tapas, indian and thai curries to name just a few. The staff were very friendly and helpful and they altered the dishes to suit the individual. we ended up eating here 6 out of our 10 nights in Cala d'or (never having the same dish) with the other 2 nights eating at the Marina, and the first at a restaurant closer to our apartments. Portion sizes are good and I would recommend this place to everyone the variety on the menu makes it especialy good for groups and families. We loved it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
cheshire
“best place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

just returned home to-day 3oct what a great bunch of people they are great food great laugh should not be missed finest restaurant in cala dor you just become friends with them all and the boss Lianne is a very warm and loving person well done to you all

Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“Superb made our last night in Cala D'or”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited Indiana Johns on the last night of our 8 nights holiday in Cala D'or wish I had found this little gem earlier. Great food, warm and friendly welcome. This was our second visit to Cala D'or this year (June 2013 1st visit) and ate out in restaurants every night (cheap and cheerful to high end) and this was the best. Well Done.