“Nice meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of janet and john's

janet and john's
C/ Llebeig N0 7, Cala Bona Harbour, Mallorca.07559, 07559 Cala Bona, Majorca, Spain
((+34) 971.58.57.25
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 56 Restaurants in Cala Bona
Cuisines: International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester UK
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We ate at Janet and John's twice and both meals were great. The restaurant has a nice ambiance and the staff are pleasant. The first time we went there there was a couple leaving just as we were contemplating whether to eat there or not and as they came out they said the food was really good and would recommend it. Glad we took their advice!

Visited March 2013

“A must for anyone on hol in Cala Bona!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Situated overlooking the harbour of cala bona it's lovely to sit outside n so peaceful on a calm night. Decorated nicely inside it sets a good conversation topic. Host was fantastic and speaks several languages, making you feel special and welcome. Food was outstanding, and as a chef and food lover I can say this place was a pleasure to find and dine at! Good value for money and highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Heidelberg
“Oh my god.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have traveled around a lot of the world, but we have never eaten food this bad! Sure the folks that work there are super friendly and chatty, but if I had cooked this kind of food for myself I would put it down the toilet. Sorry, but the cooking is awful!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Don't get steak here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

First night we stayed in cala bona we came here because it was resonably priced. We all ordered pizza and was one of the best pizzas ever. Couldn't fault the waiters. On the 2nd day we returned due to their special of the day steak. ( wrong choice) I asked for well done as I really am not a fan of blood. The first problem was they mixed my order up with someone else's. finally when he bought my "well done" steak out it looked like it had just been cut off the cow. Very fleshy and not cooked how I preferred it. I took it back to the waiter and he explained its how they cook it and if we want it cooked more he would take it back. This took three attempts and even then it was still fleshy. Apart from the steak it was a very nice restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Coventry, United Kingdom
“janet and Johns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a lovely place this is was so friendly great food great setting we loved it try it! Julie and Paul coventry

• Visited October 2012