I have been here twice and both experiences were amazing. All the staff were really friendly. The kids club was fun for the kids. very close to the beach. was a very fun trip. we also had time for day trips. but we didn't need to leave the hotel till the 5th day.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Mallorca & SPA is the ideal solution for families and couples looking for a first-class holiday in the north of the island. This Aparthotel in Can Picafort has it all: modern facilities designed to offer maximum comfort; a fully equipped and refurbished Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, aromatic showers and Scottish showers, a pebble pool and a massage service; large gardens and sun terrace with a general pool, a children’s pool with games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds; spectacular, spacious rooms with every amenity; buffet style and "a la carte" restaurants where you can enjoy the most varied and succulent cuisine. Above all, in Viva Mallorca & SPA guests are guaranteed top-notch service and a program of activities to suit the holidays of the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Viva Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.