Fantastic hotel, staff very helpful and welcoming, food lovely a good variety (especially for very picky eaters ;)) ), entertainment good, walk downd to beach not too far, we have a child with a physical disabilitiy and she managed it at a slow pace. The weather was lovely and made good use of the pools which were lovely and clean. we had an appartment with a garden and enjoyed relaxing in it. The complex was full, but it didn't seem it as it is well spaced, we didn't have to wait for a table at breakfast and dinner times either. It lives up to its 4 star rating but I would give it more. would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Mallorca & SPA is the ideal solution for families and couples looking for a first-class holiday in the north of the island. This Aparthotel in Can Picafort has it all: modern facilities designed to offer maximum comfort; a fully equipped and refurbished Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, aromatic showers and Scottish showers, a pebble pool and a massage service; large gardens and sun terrace with a general pool, a children’s pool with games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds; spectacular, spacious rooms with every amenity; buffet style and "a la carte" restaurants where you can enjoy the most varied and succulent cuisine. Above all, in Viva Mallorca & SPA guests are guaranteed top-notch service and a program of activities to suit the holidays of the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Viva Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca