Stayed In this hotel for a week with friends. The room and view was dismal. Although clean. The walls paper thin, about half way into the holiday I had to bang with my fist on the wall to the room next to us to get them to be quiet, even the man on reception was arguing with them. The food and drinks were disgusting. The staff were not friendly nor un friendly. The pool was basic & reminded me of a public swimming bath. Full of people from Germany who were not really friendly, had a great laugh when they won the World Cup though. We had to be up and in reception by 5am for our flight home and no breakfast was available not even a crumb. Usually hotels open the Restraunt and have some cereal and toast, but not this one. I would never ever stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acquired in 2015 by BQ Hoteles, and with a new look, the BQ Sarah Hotel is located 300m from the beach of Son Baulo (Can Picafort) in the Bay of Alcudia, Northern Coast of the Island of Mallorca. The Hotel BQ Sarah Can Picafort has numerous landscaped, historical and sporting attractions around, a place to enjoy Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BQ Sarah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarah Hotel Ca n Picafort
- BQ Sarah Ca'n Picafort, Majorca