My husband and I had a fantastic holiday at the Grand Vista. The hotel staff were really helpful and friendly. The food was fantastic with options for vegetarians identified and gluten free available. Plenty of choice for everyone .
The room was was perfect for what we wanted, just to sleep in.Saying that the bed was rather firm.The maid noticed that we had used the spare duvets as pillows and the next morning she left new softer pillows.The TV had several English channels which meant my husband could keep up with the sport and me the news from back home.Everything in the hotel was spotless.
We used the gym and spa everyday. The gym was well equipped with 4 bikes two running machines 2 cross trainers and free weights and there were also many classes everyday. The spa pool was lovely and warm and very relaxed atmosphere. We avoided the spa after 3 pm when the sauna was on as many guests used to walk around naked( not really my bag!)Some of the entertainment team worked really hard to keep the guests entertained and encouraged everyone to join in. There was loads for kids to do every day, some kids may have found it difficult as the majority of the children were german, but they might just learn a new language!
We met loads of lovely people so it didn't really impact on us that the majority of the people in the hotel were German( unfortunately I don't speak German)
The panoramic bar was great , we went for cocktails every night and there was happy hour from 6-7 when they were half price!.
The weather was great, just one day of rain.The pools were lovely to cool off in.
The hotel was within a short walk from a beautiful beach with many bars and restaurants to chose from.
I would return to this hotel but not sure about the resort in high season as I think it would just be too busy for me.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Vista Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Grupotel Gran Vista Hotel
- Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 m away from the Can Picafort beach. Wellness & fitness Spa. Attractive relax and health programmes. Rooms & Apartments: air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Apartments: Living room with sleeping-couch and kitchen. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools. Children's pools. Swimming lessons. Bicycle Center. tennis courts. Minigolf. Miniclub. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Theme buffets. Show Cooking. Pool-Bistro. Panorama & Lounge bar with terrace. Special Services: Discounts on green fees at several golf clubs in Mallorca. Car rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.