Stopped here for 5 days during the last week of the school hols.
The hotel has 258 rooms with a mixture of guests from England, Spain, France and Germany so a good mix.
The hotel is retro-chic with a 70's/80's design which still looks cool to this day. It is very clean and well maintained.
The pool area and grounds are massive with loads of sunloungers round the pool and grass areas and no need to do the early morning 'towel drop'.
Rooms are spacious with tonnes of storage and the balconies are private and not overlooked from either side.
Food is fantastic with freshly cooked items for breakfast, lunch and dinner and there's always something to suit all taste buds.
Drinks wise, useful soft drink and beer taps for guests to help themselves and also a bar service till midnight.
All in all, great hotel, great hardworking staff and in a nice quite position, About 20 mins walk into C'an Picafort centre but there are buses every 15 mins.
I'd recommend it and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. Golf driving range with golf school. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca